Home » » Nazaruddin Letter to SBY: I'm just Mr. SBY Don't Disturb My Wife's Child

Nazaruddin Letter to SBY: I'm just Mr. SBY Don't Disturb My Wife's Child

Written By admin on Saturday, August 20, 2011 | 1:17 AM



Mailing News - Letter submitted Nazaruddin to Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono is extremely suspicious. Indonesia Police Watch observer, Jhonson Panjaitan Nazaruddin assess the possibility of application via letter that should be punished not only his wife or other family. Cues allows Nazaruddin is in danger.

At around 13:59 pm, after leaving the examination at the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK), Nazaruddin also had stated that his wife and children were not involved in the case of Athlete's House.

"I'm just Mr. SBY do not disturb my wife's son. I will not say anything. I forget everything. I do not know anything. I plead guilty. If I need not have directly investigated was sentenced alone. I was held alone. No problem , "pleaded Nazaruddin House Commission on Thursday (18 / 8).

And after the statement of the team's attorney Nazaruddin shows the content created by Nazaruddin letter addressed to President SBY. Here's the sound of the letter:

Jakarta 18 August 2011
Dear Mr. President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono in place

Mr. President and Gentlemen, I implore you to immediately give a prison sentence to me without the need to follow the proceedings to defend my rights. For me, I'm willing to put in jail for years as long as you can promise you will give birth and inner peace for my family, especially for my wife and my children.

Need I explain that my wife is really a housewife who did not know anything related to the party. I also promise I will not tell you anything that may damage the image of Democrats as well as the Commission for the survival of this nation.

Thus this letter, please help and attention of the President
Sincerely, Muhammad Nazaruddin.

Jakarta 18 agustus 2011
Kepada Yth Bapak Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono Presiden RI di tempat

Bapak presiden yang saya hormati, saya mohon kepada bapak agar segera memberikan hukuman penjara kepada saya tanpa perlu lagi mengikuti proses persidangan untuk membela hak-hak saya. Bagi saya, saya rela dihukum penjara bertahun-tahun asalkan bapak dapat berjanji bapak akan memberikan ketenangan lahir dan batin bagi keluarga saya, khususnya bagi istri dan anak-anak saya.

Perlu saya jelaskan bahwa istri saya adalah benar-benar seorang ibu rumah tangga yang sama sekali tidak mengetahui apapun yang berhubungan dengan kepartaian. Saya juga berjanji, saya tidak akan menceritakan apapun yang dapat merusak citra Partai Demokrat serta KPK demi kelangsungan bangsa ini.

Demikian surat ini, mohon bantuan dan perhatian bapak presiden
Hormat saya, Muhammad Nazaruddin. (rimanews)
Share this article :

0 comments:

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Mailing News - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger