Home » , » Maarten Stekelenburg Ultimately Join AS Roma

Maarten Stekelenburg Ultimately Join AS Roma

Written By admin on Sunday, August 7, 2011 | 5:43 AM



Mailing News - Roma finally managed to hook the Ajax goalkeeper, Maarten Stekelenburg 28 years to join in this season with a transfer of € 6 million. He also expressed his delight after joining AS Roma this. "I've been here last weekend and met with coach Luis Enrique and a few new teammates. But I just started training today and I am pleased to finally be a part of the squad," said Stekelenburg.

"My goal is to win the title with Rome. I heard a club interested in another goalkeeper, but now I am here and I'm happy. Forza Roma," continued the Dutch national team's primary goalkeeper.
Share this article :

0 comments:

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Mailing News - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger